By using or accessing Renoback.com (hereafter referred to as “Renoback”) through viewing or browsing the site in any way, or adding their own content to the site, users agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Use of Renoback
All users agree not to perform the following actions while using Renoback in any capacity:
- Duplicate existing ad listings or creating new ad listings that are otherwise very similar to existing ad listings;
- Knowingly post an ad listing in an inappropriate category;
- Post ad listings for items without the consent of the items’ legal owner(s);
- Copy, distribute, or modify any other Renoback user’s content;
- Knowingly post false or misleading information on any part of Renoback;
- Fail to keep payment information and legal address current;
- Post defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or disparaging material;
- Use any method of mass data collection, automated or otherwise, to gather any information pertaining to Renoback’s users;
- Or use Renoback to distribute malware (including viruses, worms, rootkits, keyloggers, adware, spyware, worms, and any other malicious software).
- Personal Information
- Service Fees
Renoback may now or in the future reserve the right to charge fees for use of its services. Fees are non-refundable, and failure to pay fees may result in restriction of access to Renoback’s current or future services. All fees are tabulated in Canadian Dollars, and all users will be able to review any outstanding charges before submitting payment.
In using or viewing Renoback, users agree not to hold Renoback responsible for the words or actions of other users. Renoback makes no guarantee that items purchased are of the quality or suitability for use stated in their respective ad listings and, so far as is possible under applicable laws, disclaims all warranties as well as other legal conditions attached to items in its listings. All users agree not to hold Renoback liable for any loss of profit or damages incurred (including loss of property, or any intangible loss such as that of reputation) as a result of using Renoback’s services.
- Intellectual Property
Renoback.com and the Renoback logo are the sole exclusive property of Renoback Inc. Users may not distribute any of its copyrights or trademarks. All users agree not to copy or distribute any portion of Renoback, nor any of its multimedia content. When users provide Renoback with content, whether for buying, selling, or any other purpose, all users grant Renoback the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content.
Users also agree not to submit any material that violates the intellectual property rights of any third parties, including copyrighted or trademarked material that users do not have the legal ability to copy, modify, or distribute. This also includes but is not limited to posting ad listings for items that may be legally deemed counterfeit under applicable laws.
- Links to Third-party Material
- Termination of Access and Regulation of Content
Renoback reserves the right to terminate the ability of any user to access the website, and to delete any ad listing or other user-generated content for any reason, at any time.
- Governing Law